Instagram reel was launched on August 5,2020, in India, which is available in around 50 countries. It can be accessed in apple and android similar to TikTok app to engage audience with entertainment. You can create engaging videos of 15,30 and 60 seconds on Instagram with special effects, songs, text, stickers, etc. Instagram reel has emerged as marketing engagement by many influencers.
Get Instagram Reels hashtags trending 2021 various methods.
1. Reels Hashtags for fashion!
#fashion #love #style #instagood #like #photography #photooftheday #beautiful #follow #instagram #picoftheday #bhfyp #me #instadaily #smile #model #likeforlikes #art #followme #myself #beauty #instalike #happy #cute #ootd #likes #moda #followforfollowback #fashionblogger #bhfyp
2. Food-related Reels hashtags
3. Reels Hashtags for Dance
4. Festival related hashtag for reels
5. Reels hashtag for travel
#travel #nature #photography #travelphotography #love #photooftheday #instagood #travelgram #picoftheday #instagram #photo #beautiful #art #like #naturephotography #wanderlust #adventure #summer #instatravel #follow #travelblogger #landscape #happy #bhfyp #fashion #trip #explore #ig #vacation
6. Reels Hashtag for More views.
#travel #vsco #instagood #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #streetphotography #wanderlust #visualambassadors #india
7. Reels hashtag for photography.
#bhfyp♥️♥️ #phography #photograper #photolove #photogrphy #photographersofinstagram #photographs #phtography #photographers #photographylovers
#100 #photography #photooftheday #shooting #photoart #artisticphotography #portraits #portraitmood #instamoodbaby #mobilephotography
#photographer #worldphotography #photo #picoftheday #naturepics #ilovephotography #ilovelandscapes #moodygrams #indiaphotoproject #f4fofficial
How to choose hashtags to go viral?
Ever wondered how big influencers, celebrities, creators and professionals reach high ratio of views, likes and comments than yours and even get viral and trending. They do so by SMM (social media marketers) who work to engage maximum content with the audience by use of hashtags and other features.
1. Identify the category of your content, example : photography, videography or other.
2. Make a list of trending 30 keywords related to your content like #photos #nature
3. Try to avoid small keywords, apply a long tail keyword.
4. Check the volume of each hashtag (number of post already uploaded using that hashtag), for example: #photography -2400000, #indianphotographyhub -40000000
5. Try to avoid a long volume hashtags, only use hashtags which have under 50k posts. If you have 5k to 50k volume keywords, it will boom your videos.
6. Instagram Algorithm categories you profile according to you post followers reach, engagement and consistency and accordingly promote your video to desired user.
7. Try+ to avoid the use of emojis along with hashtags, otherwise it will drop your views.
Benefits of using Hashtags in your Instagram Reels
A Quick and Simple Guide :
What is a hashtag?
A hashtag is a word, phrase or a special symbol to identify your post or reel.
On social media, it serves as an indication (for users and algorithms) that a piece of content relates to a specific topic or belongs to a category.
Hashtags help make content engaging and effective to reach out maximum number of people.
Do you know how to use hashtags? What all hashtags mistakes to avoid? Understand all the DOs and DON’Ts before you get started to make your content viral.
Hashtags help to find your content easier, and they can do wonders for increasing the reach and popularity of your brand. To make your Instagram Reels trending, use most appropriate hashtags to enhance content interactions.
Appropriate hashtags is necessary as it may lead to more audience discovery with similar interest to your content resulting in increment in likes, follows, comments and more engagement to your page.
General hashtags can even be effective to create group content over a group specific audience. Instagram has 1 billion monthly users and to reach your content to such a big number, perfect hashtags for your reels in necessary. Hashtags is a way to increase engagement and expand your reach on social media networks like Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Some key benefits of using hashtags in your Instagram Reels.
1. Increase Brand awareness
Instagram’s hashtags is one of the essential way to increase your brand’s awareness among the users to drive more traffic to your content. Many brands use branded hashtags to promote their business and services. Even funny, content-oriented and engaging reels enhance your business.
2. Improve Engagement:
Hashtags is the simplest way to make your content visible to an accurate audience. A post with only 1 hashtag can increase an average of 12.6% of engagement than without the hashtags. Most of the creators are engaged with hashtags for more reach out.
3. To Reach Your Target Audience.
Hashtags help your post to reach new and targeted audience, so research and find the best hashtag for your reel. Analyze your competitor hashtags to update yourself for change and gain massive audience.
4. To Increase followers.
Instagram hashtags make it easier for users to find your content on social media platforms. Instagram Reels hashtags trending 2021 provide you with a lot of hashtags to make your reel viral and trending.
How to find Best Instagram Reels Hashtags of 2021
To achieve your interaction goals on social media, the right hashtags are very important. Here are the four best ways to find your Instagram Reels hashtags in 2021.
To find the specific theme and trending reel idea to your content, go to explore section of the Instagram and the reels section and analyze the most trending reels in the social media. In the search section of Instagram, you may find such taps :
It displays the top results related to your search term. Slightly vary on different on various browsing sites.
It shows the relevant account and statistics based on your search.
It shows the nearby location services related to your search word.
It shows the most popular and relevant hashtags based on your search keyword.
Most common mistakes which restrict your reels from more users interactions
- Hashtags always start with symbol # and won’t work if you use spaces, punctuations or symbols.
- Make sure your accounts are public. Otherwise, the hashtagged content you write won’t be seen by any non-followers and larger audience.
- Don’t string too many words together. Best hashtags need to be relatively short and easy to remember than lengthy ones.
- Use relevant and specific hashtags. Irrelevant hashtags are hard to find targeted engagement and even won’t be used by other social media users.
- Limit the number of hashtags you use. Using always 30 hashtags isn’t always better. It actually looks spammy.
The most popular hashtags of 2021
The most popular hashtags given may vary on type of content or reel you want to be interacted.
For example, the hashtag #followme has more than 575 million posts on Instagram. Hashtags that solicit likes, don’t engage your followers and don’t add any meaning to your social media post.
- #love 1.835B
- #instagood 1.150B
- #fashion 812.7M
- #photooftheday 797.3M
- #beautiful 661.0M
- #art 649.9M
- #photography 583.1M
- #happy 578.8M
- #picoftheday 570.8M
- #cute 569.1M
- #follow 560.9M
- #followme 528.5M
- #nature 525.7M
- #travel 497.3M
- #instagram 482.6M
- #style 472.3M
- #repost 471.4M
- #summer 454.2M
- #friends 396
- #fitness 395.8M
They also look really spammy with too high number of posts and using such hashtags will lead your content lost among the crowd, and you don’t want that. So here are some best websites to guide you.
Most essential website for free 30 keywords to choose for your reels content with just typing a specific word related to your theme.
2. Use Hashtagify.me
It helps you to choose best reels and post Instagram hashtags for your brand. Here, even you can see hashtags popularity, number of reaches, volume and how far it may help you to reach the targeted audience.
RiteTag helps you find the most relevant captions based on the photo you uploaded on its webpage. It even helps you to choose the best hashtags to get your reel visible immediately and over time. Click “Get Report” for detailed analysis of the hashtag.
4. Hootsuite Tool
A tool like Hootsuite lets the search stream to discover the hashtags which are most popular and most effective for your reel. It engages all types of social media marketers to make a team.
It takes all types of social media marketers to make a team. Take our quiz to find out…Are you a Ross? social media listing tool
Learn more by watching this video:
5. Find related hashtags
As of now, you have good hold on which hashtags are working well for your Instagram page, but there are some little more specific that the popular hashtags to connect with more targeted audience.
On Instagram, in the explore section, the related hashtags are shown just above the “Top” and “Recent” tabs. On other social media, most recommended hashtags are found by clicking on hashtags and then choose “Discover more hashtags” after clicking on ellipsis.
6. Analyze which hashtags were successful on past posts
Keeping the track of the past is most necessary for growing. Analyze the hashtags of the previous reels or posts which managed to engage maximum users to your platform and observe the popular posts and hastags with your relevant content to include them in future posts.
7. Monitor social media influencers and competitors
Identify popular brands and influencers with similar content on the same platform. Analyze their reels, hashtags they use, number of engagements they get using hashtags, caption, keywords, content and number of hashtags they prefer. Competitive analysis helps to make amendments on your page for maximum reach out and making your content unique.
Most essential hashtag tips:
- As most of the users are having private account, so it’s become challenging to monitor how users are interacting with your hashtags.
- Monitor your brand’s hashtags and see which public profiles are joining in the conversation by using the URL facebook.com/hashtag/_____. (Include the keyword you want to search at the end)
- Always add attractive caption along with the mention of your account name and tag your friends and creators for more reach out.
- Changing your Instagram to Business account helps you to keep clear check and engagement of the users with your reels.
- Avoid adding hashtags in mid of caption or comments.
Where you’ll find hashtags on Instagram:
You can also:
- In Instagram explore section, search for hashtags in the tags tab.
- Follow hashtags along with accounts – It will show the posts in the feed section if the post include the hashtags you follow.
To capture your followers’ attention with maximum number of likes, comments and shares, use of hashtags in Instagram Reels helps to promote your reel to maximum audience leading to your account and business growth.